Online Marketing Champion
July 6 - (1 Min Read)
Terms & Conditions
Ellp™ Photography Competition
6th July 2017
The Ellp Photography Competition, hereinafter also referred to as the ‘Competition’, is open to any living photographer who:
Is of Adult Age (18 years and over);
- Has installed Ellp on his/her device using the same email address that is used to enter this Competition and is an active user of the Ellp software;
- Has shared Ellp via his/her social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram or the like). This requirement is optional for those participants who have installed Ellp on their device, but mandatory for those who cannot install Ellp on their device due to compatibility issues or otherwise;
- Has shared one of their photographic works on Instagram, and has tagged Ellp (ellp_official) on said photograph. This is a mandatory requirement for all participants.
- Is the rightful owner/authorized licensee of the photographic work submitted to participate in this Competition and which work does not violate any copyright regulations.
Note: No nationality / residential restrictions apply for the participants. Ellp reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
2. Competition Period
Competition starts: 6th July 2017
Competition deadline: 30th September 2017 (Ellp reserves the right to either shorten or extend this deadline at its sole discretion by amending these terms on its website www.ellp.com)
Best Photographs: Every fortnight following the 6th July 2017, starting off on the 20th July 2017, Ellp shall be selecting the best photographs which will be featured within the Ellp software on one of the Ellp cards. Ellp will expose each of the photographs chosen by attributing to them the author’s name and /or website URL of the participant (if applicable) and thus providing the participant with this exclusive exposure on the Ellp software.
3. Photo Submission Guidelines
All photographers must submit their photograph/s (there is no limit on the number of photographs to be submitted) via email to email@example.com from the same email address which was used by the photographers to download and install Ellp. Prints are not accepted as part of the Competition. Digital images submitted should meet the following specifications:
- Format: JPEG
- Minimum Resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Orientation: Landscape
- Photographs should be submitted with a title, date shot and location
- Attribution: Photographer’s name to credit the picture. A website URL to link back the picture to (if applicable)
- Photographs should not be watermarked
- Name or title of the photographs submitted
- All photographs must not: (a) violate the intellectual property rights of third parties; (b) be illegal under applicable national laws and international law; and (c) depict or incite hatred, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten a specific person or social group, incite violence, contain offensive content, or conflict or otherwise violate the legal rights of third parties (including those of privacy and publicity).
4. Use and Ownership of Photographs
Copyright and all other rights remain that of the participating photographer. Any photograph used by Ellp shall carry the photographer’s attribution. Use may include publication on any Ellp social media/website/blog or on other promotional material publication. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by Ellp for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to the Ellp Competition, though there will not be any monetary compensation. By being chosen as a participant in the Competition you are agreeing that your name will be featured on www.ellp.com and your chosen work will be featured within the Ellp Software, website, blog, social media profiles and on other promotional material publications. The chosen participants will be entitled to use Ellp’s official Logo, on their website/blog, and state that their work is featured on Ellp. The Ellp Logo should be clickable and linkable to the official Ellp website (www.ellp.com). Details of the Ellp Logo and its licensed use will be provided to the chosen participants via an email communication.
Neither Ellp nor its associates, affiliates, or partners assume any responsibility for photographs submitted in violation of competition rules, or for those which violate copyright regulations. Ellp will investigate claims of copyright infringement to the best of its ability and will remove and disqualify images that are clearly demonstrated to violate copyright and/or Competition Terms and Conditions. Ellp will act to maintain the integrity of the Competition and its affiliated entities but is not responsible for any damages resulting from images submitted in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
5. General Terms
- By participating and registering in this Competition in line with these terms and conditions, you are automatically agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Ellp reserves the right to disqualify any submission which does not comply with the present Terms and Conditions.
- Ellp is not responsible for lost, late, corrupted, mutilated or misdirected submissions, or submissions not received within the Competition deadline.
- Participants are not allowed to use the titles, acronyms, logos, of Ellp or other branding elements on material which was produced by them.
- By providing us with your contact details in accordance with these terms and conditions, you shall automatically be deemed to have given us your consent to retain your contact details for promotional purposes. You shall have the option to unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails at any time, by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ on any promotional email you receive from us.
- Ellp reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time, by giving you prior notice.